PSAT/NMSQT – October 12, 2022
ALL SOPHOMORES TAKE THE TEST
Freshmen & Juniors MUST REGISTER
- The PSAT/NMSQT enables students to prepare for the SAT® and provides entry to National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC) scholarship competitions.
- If you obtain a score of 430 in the Math session of this test, you will have the concordant scores for the Algebra I EOC! This means you will have completed this graduation requirement.
- All 10th graders are automatically registered to take the test for free.§ Fee waivers are available for the first 100 11th grade students that register with the test chairperson
- 9th and 11th grade students (without a waiver) interested in taking the test will need to pay $17.00 via OSP – Online School Payments.
- Registration is from September 1st, 2022 to September 16th, 2022.
Please direct any questions or concerns to Ms. Maria Marmolejos at firstname.lastname@example.org
PSAT Preparation and Interpreting Your Score Report Resources are available via College Board and Khan Academy.
Please direct your questions to:
Ms. Maria Marmolejos